On this web site we listed for you some of our most important current certificates. Please find the link for downloading a pdf-copy at the very left side of our main homepage:
- ISO 9001:2000 – Industriemontage, Rohrleitungs und Anlagenbau, SchweiBtechnik
- ISO 9001:2008 – Industry assembling,piping and engineering, welding
- SCC – Industriemontage, Rohrleitungs und Anlagenbau, SchweiBtechnik
- SCC**:2006 – Industriemontage, Rohrleitungs und Anlagenbau, SchweiBtechnik
- AD-TRD-ISO3834 – Hersteller und SchweiBbetrieb gemäB
- DIN 18800-7:2002-09 Klasse C
Our performance spectrum includes consultation, planning, construction, calculation, delivery and assembly, commissioning and documentation included, as well as revisions including quality assurance and project management for:
- High pressure, medium and low pressure systems and subsystems
- Cool water systems
- Heat extraction for power plants and thermal power stations
- Complete systems for heat supply
- Plant technology equipment for power stations and industrial plants
We are a company that specializes in the pipelines for power stations and industrial facilities in Germany and Europe.
Quality is the foundation of our enterprise. With that quality we want to grow. Our objective is to attain high quality and reproducible achievements and respectively to produce products and establish standards that will guarantee an everywhere accepted quality. Among our customers are famous business groups in the chemical and petrochemical industry as well as food and utilities companies. Our goal is to construct an extensive service network for our growing circle of customers. The service should be offered in the long term to our customers, starting with the planning and the supply of materials and with rational as well as economical production included, so that the assembly procedure can take into consideration handling and coordination of all ancillary works in order to finish them professionally, properly and on schedule.
We have become particularly well known in the high pressure area jobs processing all kind of materials from high-alloyed “P92” 1.4901 to the plastics. Planning of IP and LP piping are CAD/CAE backed. We can process pipelines in all shapes and sizes. Pipe cutting, bevelling and assembling are always supervised from internal quality management. Documentation and Pressure Testing is implemented of course. We supply Project Detail Engineering and Material Management for LP, IP and HP piping, fittings, flanges, bar and valves.
For all materials the WPQR (welding procedure qualification records) and comprehensive experience are existant for the typical power plant, boiler and pressure vessel, process, pharma, shipping and offshore industry piping material:
- S235JR/St37-2 (DIN material no 1.0037, ASTM A29…A853)
- S355 (DIN material no 1.0045, ASTM A572 50)
- P235GH (pipe DIN material no 1.0345, ASTM A53 A)
- P250GH/C22.8 (flanges DIN material no1.0460, ASTM A105 down to -10°C)
- P265GH (pipe DIN material no 1.0425, ASTM A53 B and/or A106 B)
- P275NL1 (pipe DIN material no 1.0488, ASTM A350 LF1 and/or A662 A)
- 16Mo3 (pipe DIN material no 1.5415, ASTM A335 P1/P11)
- 13CrMo4-5 (pipe DIN material no 1.7335, ASTM A335 P12)
- 10CrMo9-10 (pipe DIN material no 1.7380, ASTM A335 P9/P22)
- “P91” (X10CrMoVNb9-1) (pipe DIN material no 1.4903, ASTM A335 P91)
- “P92” (X10CrWMoVNb9-2) (pipe DIN material no 1.4901, ASTM A335 P92)
- X20CrMoV11-1 (pipe DIN material no 1.4922, ASTM A335 old)
- “Wb36” (15NiCuMoNb5-6-4 ) (pipe DIN material no 1.6368, ASTM A335 P9)
- “Duplex” (pipe DIN material no 1.4462, ASTM A789,790 S32205)
- “V2A” X5CrNi18-10 (pipe DIN material no 1.4301, ASTM A312 304)
- “V4A” (X5CrNiMo17-12-2) (pipe DIN material no 1.4401 , ASTM A312 316)
- X6CriNiTi18-10 (pipe DIN material no 1.4541, ASTM A312 321)
- X6CrNiMo17-12-2 (pipe DIN material no 1.4571, ASTM A316Ti)
We are happy to make ourselves available to our customers for joint processing of tender documents and we look forward to create together a schedule and a cost approach to our mutual benefit. Security for the customer is provided by quality assurance: Our Quality Assurance Department staff is responsible for corporate approvals of IMR HAMBURG GmbH. These on the one hand make it legitimate for our company to accept high quality assignments and on the other hand are a guarantee to our clients that those assignments are conducted in accordance with current general and specific technical regulations and customer product specifications. In the transactions carried out by IMR Hamburg GmbH, a variety of materials and processes are taken into account according to customer requirements as well as all sorts of joining techniques (welding, gluing, pressing in) and constructional requirements. Another major activity of the IMR HAMBURG GmbH is the maintenance.
Numerous well known companies are using our significant experience. Repairs, inspections and maintenance will be performed during operations with compliance to different respective work norms and safety regulations of our customers. Various facilities, starting with petrochemical industry, food industry, hydropower and other power plants, will all be repaired by our staff. Those operations will include maintenance and repair works on boilers, tanks, heat exchangers, turbines, pumps and other plant components and aggregates as well as the repair of low and high pressure pipelines.